Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Return of the OPPP

To the UU Peaceniks, my apologies for not keeping up with the “old style” posts. A series of Monday-less weeks and a discussion of what the Washington Office Blog will look like in the not-to-distant future has made it difficult to continue with the UU peacemaking blog posts.

They will return on Monday. Or will they?

I would like some feedback. Is the intro to Peace Theory interesting at all? Is it helpful? It seems the hits for those posts are very low. This makes me think that I am the only one enjoying the One Page Peace Posts. Fine if they are. I’ll stop. I can do more social commentary and storytelling.

But, if people are finding the posts helpful for their own discernment of peace in the UUA, then let me know. I’ll be happy to keep it up.

To quote Igor from “Young Frankenstein”: Suit yourself! I’m easy!